Danish Open 2016 Brackets
Here is a quick guide to find when you’re going to fight.
- Find your bracket
For Danish Open BJJ click here
For Danish Open No-Gi click here
- See what number your first fight has
Round Robin brackets for kids
Single elemination brackets for 16 years and up
- Check what mat that you’re going to fight on
- Go to the Fight Queue and find your first fight
Danish Open BJJ
Danish Open No-Gi
- The start time can change if the fights finish faster than the regulated fight time
- Be at the event 1 hour before you have your first fight
- The weigh in is right before your first fight. There are no set time for the weigh in. When they call up your name, they will check your gi and you will weigh in.
Remember that signup for Open Class is online, by logging into your account. The sign up will open up on the day of the event! You can read how to signup here.
See you on the mats this weekend